The Royal Wedding is upon us! Prince Harry will marry Meghan Markle at St. George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle later today. This open post brings together all the details, links, and livestreams, and will be updated throughout the day. It is also open to all our your comments and questions.
Click HERE to learn about Queen Mary’s Diamond Bandeau!
UPDATE #1– Prince Harry will be the HRH Duke of Sussex, Earl of Dumbarton and Baron Kilkeel. After the wedding, Meghan will be known as HRH the Duchess of Sussex, Countess of Dumbarton in Scotland, and Lady Kilkeel in Northern Ireland.
Some releases we can expect before the wedding:
Prince Harry’s New Title
- Guest List
- The Wedding Dress (and Tiara)
- 11:20 AM-11:50 am: Meghan Markle and Doria Ragland depart for Windsor Castle
- 12:00 pm-1:00 pm: Service at St. George’s Chapel
- 1:05 pm-1:30 pm: Carriage Procession through Windsor
- ?-?- Reception at St George’s Hall, Windsor Castle
- ?-?- Reception at Frogmore House
- Detailed Schedule (h/t Gerts Royals)
- Time Zone Conversion (h/t Gerts Royals)
Details (click on Links):
- The Prince of Wales will walk the Bride down the quire in the absence of her father.
- The Duke of Cambridge is the Best Man.
- Lady Jane Fellowes, sister of the Groom’s late mother, will give a reading.
- Bridesmaids and Page Boys
- Order of Service
- Wedding Rings
Note- This is not our article on the wedding itself (which will come later today), but will include updates from throughout the wedding day, so be sure to tune back multiple times!
Follow The Royal Watcher on Social Media!
A huge shoutout to Gerts Royals for their detailed page on the Royal Wedding, HERE!