Happy New Year everyone! 2022 was a busy year for all of us, with thousands of articles and millions of visitors on The Royal Watcher, and we’ve had a wonderful time interacting with so many of you! We have just revisited the highlights of 2022 in our ‘Year-in-Review’ series, so today, we are talking a look at the Royal Events to look forward to in 2023!
- The Wedding of Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg in April
- The Wedding of Princess Theodora of Greece in early summer
- The Wedding of Crown Prince Hussein of Jordan in June
- The Wedding of Princess Iman bint Abdullah of Jordan
- The Wedding of Infanta Maria Francisca of Portugal
- The 50th Birthday of Queen Mathilde of Belgium
- The 60th Birthday of King Letsie III of Lesotho
- The 50th Birthdays of Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway
- The 60th Birthday of King Mohammed VI of Morocco
- The 50th Birthday of Prince Daniel of Sweden
- The 75th Birthday of King Charles III
- The 18th Birthday of Prince Christian of Denmark
- The 18th Birthday of the Princess of Asturias
- The 60th Birthday of Empress Masako of Japan
- The 80th Birthday of Queen Silvia of Sweden
- We can also look forward to more of the usual glittering State Visits, Banquets, Receptions and Galas, starting with the Japanese and Danish New Year’s Receptions in a few hours!
- In addition to all the tiara events, we have have articles on hundreds of royal jewels planned for throughout the year, which you can see HERE! We will also be sure to cover a plethora of live royal events as well as looking back to some very poignant past royal events!
We wish you a very safe, healthy and fulfilling 2023!
Happy New Year!