Happy New Year everyone! 2020 was an unusual year for all of us, but with over 2,500,000 visitors on The Royal Watcher I’ve had a wonderful time interacting with so many of you! After a very different royal year in 2020, which we have just revisited in our ‘Year-in-Review’ series, there are quite a few Royal events to look forward to in 2021, more HERE:
- The 100th Birthday of the Duke of Edinburgh, the 95th Birthday of Queen Elizabeth II, the 75th Birthday of King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden, the 75th Birthdays of the Sultan and Queen Saleha of Brunei, the 75th Birthday of Queen Anne-Marie of Greece, the 70th Birthday of Queen Noor of Jordan, the 50th Birthday of Queen Máxima of The Netherlands, and the 18th Birthday of the Princess of Orange among many others
- The Births of the Children of Princess Eugenie of York, Zara Tindall, and Princess Sofia of Sweden
- The Weddings of Princess Theodora of Greece and the Duke of Noto alongside celebrations from some of the Royal Weddings of 2020 and probably a few more Royal Engagements
- As the world goes back to normal, we can also look forward to some of the the usual glittering State Visits, Banquets, Receptions and Galas towards the end of the year, as well as some alternative New Year’s Receptions, starting with the Japanese New Year’s Reception in a few hours!
- In addition to all the tiara events, we have have articles on hundreds of royal jewels planned for throughout the year, which you can visit HERE and HERE! We will also be sure to cover a plethora of live royal events as well as looking back to some very exciting past royal events!
We wish you a very safe, healthy and fulfilling 2021!
Happy New Year!